Opeth play serenity painted death in phoenix

Originally posted by Silver Raven
Ill pay you a very good price for a copy of those pics,SpeakUSAorDie :oops:
I actually just dropped them off awhile ago to get developed. I didnt get doubles though.. But I am going to scan, upload, and post them here(so you can save and copy them from this site if you want(IF any of them even turned out..haha)). But if you really want copies you can PM me and we can work something out. :)

Originally posted by threak
Cool,thats so fucking good.I hope they play it when i next see them.

Anyway,more importantly,did the band play it to perfection like the always do?.And did they even cut out the song at the end like on cd.

Yeah I think it was played pretty damn good. I didnt notice notes being off or anything other problems.

Also, about the cut off.. I didnt catch if they did or didnt do the cut off, but I saw at least 2 different people with video camera's though, so hopefully there'll be some boots of the show and you can see for yourself.

I went to the Galaxy show in Santa Ana and they played Serenity Painted Death there too. It was fukn awesome. It was my first time seeing them and I have to say that they are one of the cleanest bands I've ever seen live. They're fukn perfect and pull everything off like it's nothing. GOD DAMN I WISH I WAS THAT GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will never miss them again as long as I live.

Originally posted by PiercedFromWithin
I just wonder how a fan can only THINK he heard a song at an opeth show...especially since their songs are about 10 minutes each!?!?!?!

You have to KNOW that they played it

I was sick from a head cold, had people talking in my ears in between songs(which I hate), and I hadn't listened to that song in awhile. I wasn't quite sure plus as we know, they usually stick to the same set list.:rolleyes:

That's no excuse! :p
Fucking hell though i hope they play this when they come over to Ireland. Well, that or Godhead's Lament would be great. Hopefully they'll be playing April Ethereal by then too :D