opeth short stories

Punisher

New Metal Member
Mar 11, 2002
oslo........
Visit site
during an english exam at school, i couldn't think of anything to write, and it was supposed to be a short story... so i wrote the entire MAYH concept. yes, i know it by heart. and on a less serious test a few months later, i wrote the still life concept, which i also know by heart. i got an A on both... heh. was that wrong of me to do that...? apparently, i'm a prodigy. :D

for my final exam in english this year i made a story that kind of mixed the concepts of mayh and still life, i still haven't got the results from the exam back but i think i did well

Thanks for the idea people, I'll be sure to do that on my forthcoming exams, hehe... thanks alot Mikael!

I think you deserve an A just for understanding the concepts of MAYH and Still Life... I mean sure, it isn't all that difficult to us, Opeth fans... but for all those damn trendy dumbasses, they wouldn't even understand half of the words.

haha....I can relate to all of you all who've written about Opeth in some way.....because when I was in journalism, I wrote basically nothing but reviews of Opeth albums, and for a huge portfolio piece I wrote about an Opeth album as well...MAYH to be specific.....and a poem that I wrote for portfolio was about listening to music, but referring to them, several of my Honors English daily journal entries were about them and music....blah..

I loved "free topics" in those classes :)

I never discussed the concepts/themes in detail though, just mentioned which were concept albums and said MAYH was basically a "ghost story"...hehe

I haven't really written about Opeth in detail for any classes. I will have to keep that in mind for the future.

I did create an Opeth site and included info about songs, albums, the band, etc. for my computer applications II class. I went way overboard and did much more than everyone else, but I was inspired. :D

Once I had to do a portfolio in English class, and one of the works was about my favorite music. I told something about Opeth, their music, what kind of impression they did to me when I heard them first time and what I think of them now. Then, of course, I recorded a cassette with some Opeth songs. I got an A of that portfolio, and then the teacher had added that the music was the weirdest stuff she had ever heard in her life :p

Originally posted by Punisher
during an english exam at school, i couldn't think of anything to write, and it was supposed to be a short story... so i wrote the entire MAYH concept. yes, i know it by heart. and on a less serious test a few months later, i wrote the still life concept, which i also know by heart. i got an A on both... heh. was that wrong of me to do that...? apparently, i'm a prodigy. :D

This is quite funny!!!