Opeth should headline a tour with...

agalloch yes,but woods of ypres ,no.i bought there cd and it was good for a week,bu then the slightly off key vocals got to me.it really was good at first and i really wanted to like it,but eventually it made its way to the used bin at the records store.

i say katatonia ,borknagar ,agalloch, or rapture.any of these unrealistic goals would suit me.....just as long as its not devil driver again.........anything but devil driver aaaaahhh.
Aust

Isis would be cool, but guys, come on...as long as we're dreaming...a co-headlining tour with Opeth and Tool.

Eh? It could happen....maybe...

Opeth and Novembre....I think they already once toured together...not sure though :Smug:

Another great tour would be Agalloch ann Woods of Ypres.

In The Woods and Green carnation.

Katatonia/Autumnblaze

Novembers Doom/ Mar De grises.

Mercenary/Evergrey.......oh wait I'm seeing those two in a month :devil:

Opeth, Katatonia, Agalloch

I think i'd end up killing myself after the show, but what a great show it would be. haha

Damnationx said:
Opeth, Katatonia, Agalloch

I think i'd end up killing myself after the show, but what a great show it would be. haha
haha, so would i--i'm never gonna top that, might as well end my life on a high note, as it were :hotjump:

Supposedly that woods of ypres album was all one guy and that he'll have a full band when touring and recording the next. Those drony vocals will hopefully be gone because that band is good without them (the ep).

Dreadful said:
Supposedly that woods of ypres album was all one guy and that he'll have a full band when touring and recording the next. Those drony vocals will hopefully be gone because that band is good without them (the ep).

http://www.hailmetal.com/gate.html?name=MReviews&op=show&rid=100

[/plug]

But realy, if you've only heard the full length and found it too meandering (even for an Opeth fan), I suggest you check out the demo "Against the Seasons". It's much more direct, purposeful and aggressive, and generaly much better in all respects.