meshuggah and opeth tour?

Yeah, if you forget that "The Great Cold Distance" completely destroys "Ghost Reveries"... *prepares to get flamed big time*

And I would rather see both bands headline on their own... cause if Meshuggah and Opeth did tour together I'm sure Opeth would headline, giving Mesh a much shorter set than I would like to see.

Agreed. I'd much prefer Katatonia with Opeth. Imagine Opeth, Katatonia, Anathema and Porcupine Tree... I think I'd die because my life couldn't get any better.

That's a bit to much to ask...
I'd personally like another PT+Opeth tour...
If they came here that'd be even better! And maybe possible seeing steven did a project with aviv gefen (a dood from israel)...

But even if only opeth came here it would be great:oops:

yeah aviv geffen is great. i have a couple of his solo albums and he has some nice stuff. i really doubt anathema or katatonia would come to aus. opeth have already and im hoping PT come soon.

yeah aviv geffen is great. i have a couple of his solo albums and he has some nice stuff. i really doubt anathema or katatonia would come to aus. opeth have already and im hoping PT come soon.

:) It's great to hear you know aviv and have his albums...

I was pleasently surprised to find out that aviv gefen and steven wilson did a project together! Mainly because that meant steven does know about our little country :p