Opeth signing to Road Runner.

its funny, that clip of the nickelback songs being the same was made by an ex-Opeth board member and you all didn't know it.....

deliverance said:
nickelback rules.
dunno if thats sarcastic but...

i like some of their stuff. the problem arrives when you try to listen to a full album though. a lot of the songs sound suspiciously similar. it gets old fast, though individually i'd say they aren't half bad.

They are catchy, but it's all an evil ploy. It's dumb music for cavemen. You can weed out those who evolved and those who didn't by how much they like Nickelback. HOORAY FOR ENJOYING MUSIC THAT ABUSES THE MOST BORING AND HARMONICALLY SAFE PROGRESSIONS KNOWN TO MAN AD INFINITUM!!! it's fun for about 10 seconds.

Baletempest said:
And I suppose if he did (which I doubt) you expect us to immediately change our opinions... Do you work for Roadrunner or something?

sarcasm.jpg

Moonlapse said:
*shudder*

I'm thinking if there was any signing to be done, it would've been done already. Someone has to be funding their recording exploits.
Exactly. They signed BEFORE they went into the studio - they're not gonna foot the bill themselves. They're probably waiting for an opportune time to announce who they've signed with (I'll say it again, it will either be Roadrunner, Nuclear Blast, or century Media), maybe when they reveal the album release date or something.