opeth tonight!

Nexis

Feb 2, 2006
fuck yes, finally get to see them. I have some mushroom chocolates too, so it should be amazing. too bad I have to sit through the opening acts and other bands though. megadeth are alright, and the singer from archenemy is kinda hot....but thats about it.

Dude, no way. I'm going to the show tonight too, and I was also planning on having some mushrooms before going in. I wasn't able to get any though :( I would ask you to share it, but I don't want to impose...

Scourge of Malice said:
Personally, being around a bunch of metalheads is not something I would want to do while on shrooms. But whatever works for you. :kickass:

being around a bunch of metalheads is not something i would want to do while on earth...but whatever works for you.

NineFeetUnderground said:
being around a bunch of metalheads is not something i would want to do while on earth...but whatever works for you.

Haha, I pretty much agree, thats why it would be even worse on shrooms. Being around someone you don't like will fuck up your trip big time. I've been avoiding most metal shows for a while now, cause I can't stand the crowds. Even Isis is starting to get moshing assholes :(

haaahahah CAREFULL. me and a few buddies smoked before opeth and it was INTENCE... so intece that one of my friends fucking fainted.. no joke. scared the living hell out of me, we pushed him over the gate and went to find him... i was fucked, opeth has been my favorite band for like 3 years now and when we got back to the stage i couldnt remember the song they where, i knew i loved the song and was totally into it i just had NO idea which one it was... on the drive home i finally figured it out... GODHEADS LAMENT...
i hope they play it for you guys it was amazing...

^btw, biggsy... angela gossow is a sexy young blonde (woman)...

Nectar of the Gods said:
haaahahah CAREFULL. me and a few buddies smoked before opeth and it was INTENCE... so intece that one of my friends fucking fainted.. no joke. scared the living hell out of me, we pushed him over the gate and went to find him... i was fucked, opeth has been my favorite band for like 3 years now and when we got back to the stage i couldnt remember the song they where, i knew i loved the song and was totally into it i just had NO idea which one it was... on the drive home i finally figured it out... GODHEADS LAMENT...

learn to spell and write. and you're a loser for needing druggggs to make an Opeth concert INTENSE.

Nectar of the Gods said:

Godamn it that post was un-readable. What are you 12 years old? Whats with the .. ...'s?

Nectar of the Gods said:

What the fuck is up with pot-smoking dumbfucks that can't shut the fuck up about Angela Gossow?

fact: angela gossow has a 10-inch penis

lesser-known fact: she makes michael amott take it up the ass every night.

Beer is kind of numbing, so I dont see the point in drinking at GOOD shows (after good shows and during bad shows it is splendid though)
Shrooms however, that'd be purrfect.