Opeth tour dates!

i shall believe it when i see them on stage
ive had my heart broken for the past 3 years with false opeth rumours :D

Hang on guys, there might be a bit of confusion here. The guy who posted the original message is in London so when he said "here" did he refer to England or Australia since it's an Australian/NZ message board?

i reckon, i mean opeth have been promising a tour on their website etc, for months and months and years and so fourth, but no dates have ever eventuated, nor has some information like, when they plan to do it etc :S

According to a friend of mine who actually interviewed Opeth recently, the band was meant to be hear last year by due to a fuck up on behalf of their management and local promoters, tickets were sold by Opeth weren't told when they were coming.
For the full story, check out the latest RockApe Magazine available free at The RockApe, or you can just check it out in one of the latest Roadrunner mags, you choose.
Peace
The NeonBlack

When the come I hope they play an over age gig so you little bastards can't get in... just kidding....

They'll come. They'll be here soon.

Originally posted by The Pimp NeonBlack
According to a friend of mine who actually interviewed Opeth recently, the band was meant to be hear last year by due to a fuck up on behalf of their management and local promoters, tickets were sold by Opeth weren't told when they were coming.
For the full story, check out the latest RockApe Magazine available free at The RockApe, or you can just check it out in one of the latest Roadrunner mags, you choose.
Peace
The NeonBlack

Heh sounds very vaguely like when Dimmu Borgir were meant to tour in 1999... NOT HAPPY JAN. Even like a fortnight before the shows were scheduled they had posters outside the Hi-Fi saying "DIMMU BORGIR (NOR)" for whatever date... and even then no one knew what was happening with tickets or whatever. I think they posted up on their site not long after that they found out they weren't gonna be paid for the tour or something like that... argh...

so true chow

now i dont beleive any international tour is going ahead until i have the ticket it my hand or im seeing them with my own eyes