Opeth tour in the US with Bloodbath and Katatonia!!!!!

Sep 1, 2001
Chicago
Visit site
from smnnews.com

heads up
» 10-17-2002 Posted By: [ siN ]

To give our readers a heads up, smn would like to announce that OPETH, KATATONIA and BLOODBATH will be touring the United States very soon!

did everyone just cream their pants??? thought so.

Well i doubt this would happen also , but it does make sense , you have 3 guys already their just bring along a session drummer(if mr swano doesnt wanna come , let him make more muisc)

No way. I won't believe it until I get proof. Well, more proof. I can't my hopes up over something that, right now, seems too good to be true. But holy fuck, that would be orgasmic to the Nth degree.

Holy shit!

I'll be very pleased to find out whether this is true or not. Just seeing Opeth alone would do it for me...and having Katatonia play would also be nice...and if they could swing Bloodbath with Swanö...oh man. I'm getting wet just thinking about this. I'd travel as far as I needed to in order to see this show. Hopefully, they'll come to at least 2 cities near me. This better be real...I'll go wank now.

I'm gonna be really upset if they play over 21 places only. Anyone have a schedule of dates?

AHHHHHH for fuck sakes.....None of my friends are into the same music as I am. I should drag the fuckers to this anyway. It would be good for 'em.

And if this is true, god please let them come to the Ozarks....