Opeth tour in the US with Bloodbath and Katatonia!!!!!

ohplease, I'd eat my (soon to have) copy of Deliverance if that was true. Does anyone actually believe this?

Gee, I sure would love it if Mike would clear things up for us...hint, hint...

I hate to be a skeptic (because this tour would kick some major ass, even if I didn't get to see it) but would the guys really have the energy to play in *2* bands in the same night for every show?

For those wondering if the musicians could handle playing in 2 sets in one night, as I remember Jensen pulled double duty while touring with both Witchery and the Haunted simultaneously. I know this doesn't necessarily mean anything, but it HAS been done before.

Hey Elysian, how far away is Hagerstown from Baltimore? I'm in Baltimore to go to school, but I'm originally from NYC and CT. Are there any decent venues/bands around here? Also, do you know why it seems like most good metal tours seem to ignore the Baltimore/DC area altogether?

Hornblow:

The only decent venue, in my opinion, is Jaxx Nightclub, which is in Springfield, VA. Hagerstown is about an hour or two away from the DC/Baltimore area, so it's even worse for me. I think the reason DC/Baltimore gets skipped is because Baltimore is nothing more than a large ghetto. It's also the gonorrhea [spelling] capital of the US, so maybe bands like to avoid it. :lol: