Opeth & video games

babymilk

Scrumptulescent
May 24, 2008
newjersey
Playing Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, I listen to Opeth's discography, exclusively! Their music is the ideal soundtrack for killing innocent townsfolk and stealing horses. Also I own in COD4 while listening to Opeth. I guess it is like some kind of adrenaline.

Does anyone share this sentiment?

yeehaw

I could see that. Although I believe my Vice City soundtrack was composed mostly of Alice in Chains tunes.

The color contrast of that game bothered my eyes. Unfortunately, the world is not so pink.

Try Opeth & GTA IV. A hell of a combination.

I don't know about that, haha. But I have to admit, I'm addicted to Radio Broker in GTA IV. It's shitastic music in it's own right, but it is catchy and fun to drive to.

I don't know about that, haha. But I have to admit, I'm addicted to Radio Broker in GTA IV. It's shitastic music in it's own right, but it is catchy and fun to drive to.

Yeah, I haven't had a chance to check out the music in GTA IV, but I do remember most of Vice City's stations being appropriate for car chases, running over pedestrians, and blowing shit up. :)

Playing Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, I listen to Opeth's discography, exclusively! Their music is the ideal soundtrack for killing innocent townsfolk and stealing horses. Also I own in COD4 while listening to Opeth. I guess it is like some kind of adrenaline.

yeehaw

i think Jeremy soules soundtrack for that game is amazing in itself, id prefer to listen to the game music while playing.

I could see that. Although I believe my Vice City soundtrack was composed mostly of Alice in Chains tunes.

The color contrast of that game bothered my eyes. Unfortunately, the world is not so pink.

Try Opeth & GTA IV. A hell of a combination.
+1 Sick of the radio, I've heard it all or don't want to hear it anymore. I've had the radio on mute and had itunes going while playing.

I play still life while playing Hellgate London. I find it's quite soothing to slay demons to the tune of Benighted. Then i take a break to eat my fruity pebbles cereal.

I think that the pregap intro to reverie/harlequin forest would be the perfect music for the 'game over' screen for Castlevania.

yeehaw

i put in 120+ hours on elder scrolls while at college, and opeth was played alot during that time. orchid and morningrise always brought out the best of the game, and hopefully when fable 2 comes out it will work the same for it.

Playing video games while listening to music, especially Opeth, would be hard for me.

The music would be distracting.

As in I'd be focused more on the music than the game. :)