Opeth will win 'Battle of the Bands'. Mwahahahahahahahahahaha...hm.....

Allright too much trolling

*opens up misterious looking briefcase*

Time for damage control

*strange clocklike noises are emitted from the briefcase*

Everyone who is not a troll run, RUN!

*starts running*

*boooooooooom!, nasty explotion, everyone left in the thread is blown up to pieces*

Opeth's first 3 albums were absolutely great,I love every song on them
Still life is very good but not great
BWP is ok,has some good stuff
Deliverance is more or less good

Dark Tranquillity Lost, but I won't let Opeth win.
My other account seconds that :lol:
I have a second account I signed up for right when the IF forum came here, I made 2 or 3 posts, then forgot what the account name was...
I might have been thinking of my EZboard account though, but I only have one active account.

@steve420: well, i know there's merit in your account multiplication, since it's not like you're obsessed with polls: you're just having fun spicing them up. but you should consider we get a lot of trolling activity from people who think we would sell our mothers to have dt deemed best band in the world...
so can you tell this straight out just once, so everybody's satisfied? after all everyone should know we would only go as far as selling our aunts :D

rahvin.

I just edited my post. It said, I won't let In Flames win. That is the opposite of what I meant. I'm working on getting In Flames to win, nad Opeth to lose. I want to knock some sense into their fanboys.

All you guys just want Opeth to lose because you are JEALOUS! JEALOUS of our great forum! JEALOUS of us Opeth fans. We = the best. NOT YOU. US. WE WILL CONQUER AND man I think I'll got to bed...too much happy juice.

*Shakes head furiously*