Opeth will win 'Battle of the Bands'. Mwahahahahahahahahahaha...hm.....

rahvin said:
your skills in taking possession of rather longish conjunctions remain undisputed. i'm sure the sky's the limit, or possibly "instead". :p

rahvin.

Ahhhh, the fabled 'and'. When will thee be mine!??

*dreamy time*

:cool:

Guardian of Darkness said:
I disagree. Opeth are superb. And I personally don't like BWP and Deliverance as much as their earlier albums, but they're all great. And their song length suits me fine. ;)

i know you like it long nix, the real thrax told me.

The Real Thrax said:
Apparently I wasn't big enough for him
:(

DarknessEternal said:
i know you like it long nix, the real thrax told me.

Ah, Rob....I could go with the 'That's why I turned you down' comment.....I could even comment on your *secret* New Found Glory obsession...

However, my final decision is this:

Shut the fuck up, you asswhore buttmonkey. :)

that was below the belt, i told you not to say anything about my pop punk obsession. i'll have to bribe all readers of this thread now you assreamingdonkeythrasher

DarknessEternal said:
that was below the belt, i told you not to say anything about my pop punk obsession. i'll have to bribe all readers of this thread now you assreamingdonkeythrasher

not all: i second pop punk obsessions. at least i did until i realized they might play a role in my usage of the word "assreamingdonkeythrasher". :err:

rahvin.

rahvin said:
not all: i second pop punk obsessions. at least i did until i realized they might play a role in my usage of the word "assreamingdonkeythrasher". :err:

rahvin.

Actually, I believe his use of this word stemmed from various incidents in his childhood, many involving farm animals, which have left his mind scarred.

These bands can't be compared... - different styles
Every Opeth's song is the masterpiece :)
Dark Tranquillity are powerfull :)
The music of Opeth gave and give me much.
Both bands are defenetly talanted!
Useless discussion