Options for combining other samples with DFHS?

Ben Johnson

SSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Jan 17, 2006
Chicago
I dl'd a drumagog demo, and I'm not terribly impressed with it. I haven't really mastered using it, but the samples don't synch as precisely as they should, like the drummer has really bad timing. On top of that, you can't seem to run DFHS and drumagog simultaneously as drumagog seems to cancel out and take midi precedence over DFHS.

Right now I'm more interested in using samples anyway, as I have no means of recording acoustic drums, so sound replacement isn't exactly a priority. So what's my best bet for mixing outside samples with DFHS? Would battery work?

Thanks.

-Ben

Ben Johnson said:
I dl'd a drumagog demo, and I'm not terribly impressed with it. I haven't really mastered using it, but the samples don't synch as precisely as they should, like the drummer has really bad timing. On top of that, you can't seem to run DFHS and drumagog simultaneously as drumagog seems to cancel out and take midi precedence over DFHS.

Right now I'm more interested in using samples anyway, as I have no means of recording acoustic drums, so sound replacement isn't exactly a priority. So what's my best bet for mixing outside samples with DFHS? Would battery work?

Thanks.

-Ben
It seems like a whole lotta ppl have this problem.....Increase the algorithm to advanced that will help it but it will take more CPU power....and set the sensitivity up a little......and about running DFHS and drumagog at the same time.....Couldn't you just bounce the tracks down to your DAW and then just use the Drumagog....im not sure i just have EZ drummer not DFHS

I have no problem running DFHS and Drumagog at the same time. Make sure to set your tracking to advanced on the third tab/window dealy in Drumagog, and apply drumagog to the drum track, not the midi track.