Orphaned Land departs with drummer Avi Diamond

Can you read what I wrote?
I wrote they played in Romania with another drummer...

But if you come to Holland then we will meet :D

No no, I can read. But another drummer, doesn't mean new replacement.:)

And hell yeah, we can meet. I'll only be there on the night of Orphaned Land, and then go home the next day, though.

No no, I can read. But another drummer, doesn't mean new replacement.:)

And hell yeah, we can meet. I'll only be there on the night of Orphaned Land, and then go home the next day, though.

metoo. but i'm going to ProgPower not only because of OL, but mainly because of Aghora and Alchemist. i'm 100% sure this is the only opportunity in my whole life to see these bands together on a single day

@topic: i'm sad Avi left the band. i liked his drumming style and he is such a nice person. i wish him luck for the future and hope the band will manage to get a proper replacement

Alchemist and Aghora are going to be at ProgPower with OL, as well?!
Damn, this has to hit the US

So I've been gone for awhile, because OL hasn't really been doing anything so the boards got a bit slower. Besides two band members leaving what else has been happening with Orphaned Land? Are they still going to record ORwarrior with Steven Wilson (and if so, have they even started recording it?). Fill my in my friends!

wow, this thread scared me for a moment...because on the front page all you could see was "Orphaned Land departs with..." and I was worried about who'd left. Anyway, both Avi and Sami were fantastic drummers, and the new lad seems that way too. Maybe a little more rock and roll than those guys!

Indeed, pitty.... but lets hope that they will find someone worthy !
I'd go for Mike Portnoy !

:p

station82o said:
So I've been gone for awhile, because OL hasn't really been doing anything so the boards got a bit slower. Besides two band members leaving what else has been happening with Orphaned Land? Are they still going to record ORwarrior with Steven Wilson (and if so, have they even started recording it?). Fill my in my friends!

The same here :p , some news?