Orphaned Land in Mexico!

Vodkero

New Metal Member
Jan 27, 2005
Yes ...I rememeber I told you Uri ( while drinking in the Headbangers Ballroom after mighty wacken 2004..) that someday you´ll come to mexico. Now finally you have a confirmed date March 26, along with Kreator and Tristania. I think this is going to be an awesome show! Hope to catch up with you guys so we can get some beers and tequila.. :loco:
Cheers from crazy mexican...you crazy isralies...JA!
I have a pic with you guys..check it http://www.mobo.com.mx/prueba/wacken.htm

Any one from orphaned land please send me uri´s mail so I can send him more pics.
See you in Mexico!

Where did you see that they would come to Mexico? :OMG: That will be the greatest concert ever!! Hopefully they will get to play a long set.... a very long set.... :headbang:

WOW...this is going to be a really great concert! More info can be found in http://www.mordormx.net/mordormx/ ..is a metal radio station from mexico...in Noticias Nacionales ( nacional news), the date in confirmed, and also the tickets are already for sale in ticketmaster. Hey I should get mine this weekend...while listening to mabool.
For sure traveling this far they should go to other countries in America...but who knows.Anyone in touch with the band tells them to put the info on the website

Cheers!

well u r so lucky muchachos ( i wrotte it right ?? :p )
and plus u have the best mabool version ( the mexican version ) ...
so guys,u :headbang: ...a far hail from lebanon :wave:

Oke- I will start saving money now! I just returned from Istanbul where the concert was amazing. It was so good I cried.
Got to be there...... o no, cannot, cause I will be in Portugal.
Also there will be a special gig to celebrate the Mabool's release one year ago. Guess what, it's on the 23rd of march> my birthday!!!!

Well, I hope you guys will get to see some great shows in south america. from OL.

Groeten,
Nathalie.

This is gonna be huge !!!! I was talking to this friend of mine from Israel and he told me like 2 months ago... Just wait and see, 'cause Orphaned Land wanna go to Mexico. And yesterday I find out that Orphaned Land is coming to my city along with great Tristania and Kreator.

It's a shame that Orphaned Land is the opening band, so they won't play for more than 40 minutes. Then Tristania, then Kreator.

Hope they throw a signing session, or at least come down to the lobby of the venue to share some good beers with the guys.

I can't waaaaiiit !!

the bands who play in south american countries are mostly returning with good memorizes after seeing the hordes there..

that's a great thing that after balkans and mide east, orphaned land gonna step over the continent america too! :)

cem_eesti said:
the bands who play in south american countries are mostly returning with good memorizes after seeing the hordes there..

that's a great thing that after balkans and mide east, orphaned land gonna step over the continent america too! :)

I hope they do come to America, I don't think I'll be making it to Mexico. I'll be kicking myself that they're so near and I can't see them, but if they come to the states I'll go ANYWHERE to see them.

@ blackwater Nymph:

Dallas is quite far from Mexico city... I drove last time from Mexico city to Dallas, and it wasn't funny. hehe

wolfrider said:
This is gonna be huge !!!! I was talking to this friend of mine from Israel and he told me like 2 months ago... Just wait and see, 'cause Orphaned Land wanna go to Mexico. And yesterday I find out that Orphaned Land is coming to my city along with great Tristania and Kreator.

It's a shame that Orphaned Land is the opening band, so they won't play for more than 40 minutes. Then Tristania, then Kreator.

Hope they throw a signing session, or at least come down to the lobby of the venue to share some good beers with the guys.

I can't waaaaiiit !!

;)
Have a blast :headbang:

Official Orphaned Land statement( Band News in the official website):

""" Orphaned Land Latin America tour its being booked
First date confirmed its Mexico 26/03/05 together with Tristania and Kreator, More dates comming Soon ...!
South American Promoters interested,please send a mail to
juan@dusktilldawn.com.br
"""