Orphaned Land in Mexico!

Hope that till the Mexico live, OL will be confirmed to play in some other Latin America places and hopefully in the US too!!! Cross your fingers and pray for it!!!

No Dreamcell- it was me being very selfish and fearing they will forget all about us when they hit the big time. Ofcourse they never will, because they are great persons.
But I fear that if they do extensive touring in southa merica and the US, it will not leave them with any time to come back to Europe. I am working and ass-kissing like hell to arrange for some more shows overhere.
- now don't get your hopes up yet!!!!-

And also I would like to be informed if anyone happens to know about a cute millionaire in his mid twenties who loves metal and cannot resist blondes? I'd love to get his phone number, so I can get him to sponsor my OL hobby. I figure it will benefit me more than a bank robbery will- with my luck I will probably get arrested, because I tripped over my own shoelaces or something like that.... o_O

It's ok Nathalie, i understand your fear...but you must feel very happy for yourself that you had the big chance to attend in an OL consert more than once. There are a lot of OL fans worldwide that haven't seen them yet and they have it as a dream waiting to be fullfilled, like you and me and everyone else that was dreaming to see them before we had that chance.
Arranging shows, where, when? That's interesting...:)

I have no info as up yet. Really- it's in the embryonic stage at the moment. Believe me that you will be the first to know.
Yes, I know there are lots of fans that did not have the opportunity to see them play yet- but things are taking off now, so I guess more and more will get that chance.
Thing is that I have seen it happen to a lot of friends in bands ( Within Temptation for instance) they hit the big time and the opportunities to see one another become more and more rare. That's just the way it is. That is why I cherish the time I have now so very much.

But hey- if you read about any big bankrobbery :cool:
And remember bankrobbers always flee to MEXICO :p

Love to you amd Stavroula Dreamcell :)

Morticia NL. said:
But hey- if you read about any big bankrobbery :cool:
And remember bankrobbers always flee to MEXICO :p

Love to you amd Stavroula Dreamcell :)

Love to you too Nathalie :wave: As for the bank robbery,I am in!!! :headbang: