Orphaned Land - recording ORwarriOR, a diary from the studio

Sorry to say, but yes we do mind. We travel everywhere to make such reportages for all of you. It would be nice if others would respect our copyrights and not take the videos to youtube.
We want to draw attention to the new site, which was a lot of work to put together and we do that by having the videos only there for now.
In short time the interviews will be available on youtube as well. You can check orphaned disciples@ youtube to find material shot for the site.
Thanks for asking though- I really appreciate that.

And on the topic of the new site; we want to make it multilangual and could use someone with good command of Russian- interested?

Any other language we don't speak ourselves is welcome as well. We want to make the site a meeting place for fans like inhere, it would be great if they can read the site in their own language.

heeey speaking of "multi-lingual" id be happy to help I can write in Arabic, let me know :)

Hey Nathalie, no prob, I won't put these interviews anywhere. I wanted to put them on YouTube just to spread the news.
I also added a link to Orphaned Disciples to Wiki as external link and referred to it as the source of interviews.

I will promote OD at last.fm OL channel and among exUSSR fan communities and will translate both updates at my blog and anything at the OD site into Russian.

Any idea when the first single will be released?

I also just read that Opeth is going to play in Tel Aviv November 10th. Orphaned Land should open for them, but I don't know what the chances are of that happening.

I don't want to promise anything but if I have time by then, that is, when the plans are solid ;), I could help with the Turkish version.

There is a small teaser on the official website.
http://www.orphaned-land.com/

Thanks for letting us know!
Avner Gavrieli (or is that Wilson?) is doing a great neo-classical piano job, and the atmospheric effects seem to be rich as on Mabool; something about background "O-o-o-oh..." ("Baraka"?) sound mix reminds me of Amaseffer.
The scriptures design is also truly special.

I can tell it's an intro to masterpiece already.

Hi, I've just came up to this forum while I was looking for some news from the new album =)

I would like to help translating interviews and things like that, I speak english and spanish, since I'm from Argentina. I really want to share this awesome music with metalheads from here and other countries.

Saludo amigo Semiramis and welcome to the forum. Thanks for your will to spread the word of Orphaned Land. Spanish version of the fansite would be useful for fans from Spain, Mexico and some other South American countries. Maybe Morticia aka Nathalie gonna make use of your suggestion.
Meanwhile, you could introduce yourself briefly here: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/orphaned-land/487128-introducing-ourselves.html and learn more about other fans here,

Greetings from Poland :)
I can try to translate the site into Polish, are you interested? ;)

I have already translated the biography page to spanish, I was planning to translate the rest, but it depends on my free time.

Who is the coordinator of the translation project?
lozanoje