Shalom

Junaid

New Metal Member
Apr 9, 2009
india
Hi to orphaned land and its followers....i m junaid from India...its a pleasure being a part here....i started listening to metal with orphaned land and i have great respect for ur music discipline....its the music that was meant for my ears n i have managed to spread it quite a bit since orphaned land is not exposed to an extent in India....Long live Orphaned land ....eager for ORwarriOR...:kickass:

Namaskar, and welcome to the forum!
Check this out, the metal scene of India briefly observed:

Also, fascinating live footage:

In addition, I have a FaScInAtInG concert DVD of Joe Satriani from India.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ postmodernist : thanks brother ..... i was a part of the event....i witnessed bruce's reaction to the indian crowd when FEAR OF THE DARK took off.....it was the best feeling..and the indian guy speaking u should here his music ..he's gud..band named KRYPTOS

@ollo-san , Rshomon , Dreamcell : This is great being one of you...
LoveInArk.jpg

hey n i wud also like to share some indian fusion music ...sounds mellow ...is there a way to upload it here?

Junaid, which city are you from ? :D

Fellow Indian here :D
[Ark of Gemini = my DP ]

This is a great forum and I've been introduced to lots of amazing music from across the globe.

"Creationists make it sound like a 'theory' is something you dreamt up after being drunk all night." -Isaac Asimov

Hey, Junaid. Glad you found some good music to listen to.

Hello Junaid, welcome fellow orphaned land fan and brother.

Hope you like it here.

I love your country, it's culture, art and music.

I also love vedic philosophy and yoga.

Do you listen to Asura? or maybe even Rudra (Singaporean)? I love those two bands.

@Messiakh: Hi ..no i havent listned to those but i would love to try.. i listen to a band called antaragni...its an indian fusion band ...u can try them here ...do comment...
http://depositfiles.com/files/ki0lxu2jb
Archive password: buddysatva

@ananth : hi ...i m from bangalore..i have been enjoying the exposure to great music here..

@corpsedeception: i m glad abt it too..