ORPHANED LAND - The new concept

Wow it's already a great pleasure to read it I can't think of listening to it. :hotjump: Thank you for sharing it with us. You rock!:worship: :headbang:

Braighs said:
The new concept sounds great.
But the title sounds a little awkward. I suppose thats a combination of Orphaned and Warrior.
Good luck guys. The world needs your music. :)

I agree, looking forward to hearing the music that will accompany this concept...and I think simply calling it Warrior Of Light would be a perfect title.

Yossi_Orphaned_Land said:
Work is done as we "speak". Patience remains a virtue through this process, as usual, but it will take far less than 7 years, guarrentteed! :)
Quoted!!! :tickled:

Be sure I'd rather go even by feet to Israël and harass you than wait again 7 years and fall in depression :D

truthfully it sounds kind of silly [the title, not the overall concept], but who knows how it'll turn out.

awesome concept guys. you guys are one of the only bands that I actually respect and really read into when it comes to the lyrics and the concepts behind the lyrics.

not to mention you guys are the most unique metal band around.:headbang:

can't wait. no really I cant.

Gee, You can imagine my surprise to such an announcement.
Though we have not spoken of it very often, I stick fully to OL 's new album concept for I felt something of the *Tango between God & Satan" was lacking in the late OL period.
And I have the feeling that, with the wisdom of the (too fast) quick passing years, you will come to a mature approach of this complex duality of the spiritual mind. Something not just manicheist, but tainted with soft shades, of maybe discomfort, of Joy, Hope & everything we find good in mankind when we feel alone in the void.
To me, Mabool was close to a predication, an insight-album, like a prophecy.
It sounded mature, pure and full, like a rich and complex wine of great mastery. That's what we felt Iza & I when we first heard it. Then we listened to it, and read it, and sang it with you.
Orwarrior should be magical ? Miracle-like ? Is it now time for rebirthal ? I shall see what I can do to help...
Love 'n Kisses to all of U,
To you Bro
To you sons of the orient,
to all our borders-free friends
neshikot :worship:

This should be interesting. Given the thought of the same scale of production as "Mabool" to the least, there isn't much left to do except waiting and anxiously counting days.
Good luck guys!

niksnake said:
Fans from Russia can't wait! Thank you, Orphanded Land! You ARE great!:wave:

Мы все здесь Советские:wave:

paradoxile said:
Мы все здесь Советские:wave:
Много нас стало.... ох много:hotjump: