OSA Council Meeting

Stingray11214

OSA Triumvir
Oct 21, 2005
It has been a while since we had one. We need to call one. When is it a good time for you guys?

Due to various schedules, things have more or less been done more informally than a full blown meeting (basically we just talk when we see one of us around), but yeah, a full blown meeting isn't a bad idea.

I'm rarely far from availability. Currently, the only "bad" times for me would really be Monday and Thursday nights from like 8pm EST onward. So just find out a time where both you and C can be on and i should be able to make whatever time that will be.

I will be away this weekend. How about next weekend? I am on vacation for the next 2 1/2 weeks following Wednesday.

C has had some serious rl stuff keeping her away from the computer these last few days. I've been extremely sick myself, so not really at the computer either. Ain't the timing wonderful :/ But that's life.

Anyway, Ray, post some day/time when you will be available again and both C and i will try to make it. Barring the unforeseen, i should be able to make anything but Friday afternoon/evening, as i have some medical stuff at that time.