The new OSA chat room!

That would make it 3 in the afternoon for me; might be a little difficult for those getting home from work or still at work.

I do like having a regular Friday night chat though; starting it somewhere around 8 or 9 p.m. Eastern, that way it's early enough for most people to participate, but not so early that some people can't make it because they're still at work or driving home from work. :(

However, the time you mentioned might be ideal for Sundays, since that's usually a time on Sundays when most people are kicking back and enjoying the last of their free time before starting the work week up again. This way the chat can happen, but not so late that people are dragging on Monday morning! :lol:

I thought about having it on Saturday nights instead. On a Sunday night, there might be some people who have to avoid staying up late so they can go to work on Monday. Friday nights will work out just fine for me.

^That's why I thought Sunday afternoons/early evenings would be good, because a lot of people normally laze around on Sunday afternoons, so if we had the chat at about 3 p.m. Pacific, that would still be 6 p.m. Eastern time. So if we held a 3-hour chat, people could still go to bed at 9. :lol:

Saturdays are cool with me, I mean, I'm not one of those folks who spend every Saturday night actually going out! :lol:

Of course, we can always have impromptu chats whenever we want, but I'm thinking a scheduled weekly Friday chat could work out just fine. :)