The new OSA chat room!

I am thinking that we should have a Sunday afternoon chat as well, so more people can attend. But these impromptu chats are quite fun as well! :)

They really are. It makes the feeling of being a family more real and cohesive ;)

I agree with Taimi.

If there is ever an impromptu chat, it should be announced in here when it first starts so other people can join if they want to.

That's what we did last time; I made a post in one of the threads that Taimi and I were in the chat room. :)

I won't be able to make it tonight, due to family coming to visit, but I'll be there for sure on New Year's Eve!

When I found out about the impromptu chat, it was through a post in a different topic. You should have made a post in this topic (I refuse to use "thread") about the impromptu chat.

Oh well, I'll still go into the chat room tonight to see if anyone else will be there. But at least you will be here for the New Year's Eve chat.

C.: Well, I'm gonna hit the hay; I was awake longer than I wanted to be, but it was a blast talking to you and everyone else. TTFN! [smile]
C. left the chat
Hyperspace: Bye C.

Lame, C. left before I could say bye. She was too quick for me.

Looks like I just missed every one by a few minutes. One of these days I'll make it on time.

C. will be away from her computer for several days because of upcoming Nightwish shows. While she is gone, I will hold down the fort in OSA chat room. I'm currently in the OSA chat room right now, if anyone would like to join tonight.

Sorry I couldn't show up in the chat last Friday.

In my area, the power outage from Hurricane Sandy started at 12:36 AM on October 30th and the power was finally restored at 3:10 PM on November 1st. So that's a total of 62 hours, 34 minutes without power. When the power finally came on, I had to wait even longer to have my cable TV and internet restored. After the power came on, I was still without any internet for an additional 93 hours, 19 minutes. Including the power outage itself, I was without any internet for a total of 155 hours, 53 minutes. The internet came back on at 12:29 PM today.