OSA Weekend in Los Angeles!!!

Hey everyone. :wave:

Well, the time has come; everyone who is attending the various Nightwish-related events over the weekend (Gibson show, in-store signing, etc.), drop a line in this post so we can get a head-count of all the OSAers who will be out there! If you'd like, feel free to give a brief description of yourself so that the rest of us will recognize you.

Can't wait to meet all of you in person! See you there!!!

I will be at the Key Club show, the signing, and the show at Gibson! I am going to be wearing a ridiculous read bow headband (similar to Anette's in the Storytime video). Say hi!

I will be at the Gibson show. Blonde hair, glasses. Hmm, there has to be a better way to identify each other.

^I'm sorry, but I cannot plan a meet-up with fans when I am unsure of the time that the interview was to take place. I didn't know this until probably the day before, so I do what I can. Also, many folks were just flying in either that day or the night before, so some of them probably didn't arrive at the venue until after I'd gone off to the interview. Most of us had each other's e-mails/phone numbers, and were able to keep in touch via text, so many of us did meet up. It happens; not everyone is going to run into each other. That's why there's always next time. ;)