Osama attacks on US.

xicor

Nov 27, 2005
You've probably heard that Osama bin Laden has Said like three days ago that Al Queda Is Planning attacks on the US .How Do You Feel About This?

I believe that Obviously, the rest of the world wanted to go to war, because all the patriotic support for it. Remember the hanging of the flags? Did you by any chance have a flag hung outside of your house for the war?

BTW- Every anti-Bush person denies ever wanting to go to war, but in reality, I remember some of them just plain saying we should nuke afghanistan and get it over with.

I don't realy have like hard feelings against the attacks that might or are gonna happen, because its like only natural for humans to fight, so it'll be of no surprise if they actually attack.
I've never even salluted any kind of flag, but since this is my country, I do support it durring the war.
Everyone wants to go to war, no matter what, to prove their country is the best, and deserve respect, like from Osama to America. I actually think that it would NOT be inhumane to just bomb Afghannistan, conflicts like those can't be avoided, so just resolve them however.

I live in Canada thus, I am not overly worried .. but we rely heavily on the US and we feel what they feel economically and otherwise. For a long time I have wondered if Osama was nothing more than a puppet .. I mean, he tried to encourage American voters to vote for Kerry .. like, was that for real? Does a terrorist really care? I don't think we're getting the whole truth, but that said, WWIII just might be on the horizon.

xicor said:
BTW- Every anti-Bush person denies ever wanting to go to war, but in reality, I remember some of them just plain saying we should nuke afghanistan and get it over with.

Don't confuse the wars in Iraq and Afghan.
For example, the great majority of liberals in the US supported the war in Afghan. The Talbin sheltered bin Laden and were given every opportunity to turn him over. And, of course, they did not.
The majority of clear-headed thinkers did not support the venture in Iraq. Two vastly different wars with nothing in common other than the propaganda title-umbrella that both are placed under ("War on Terror").

judas69 said:
I live in Canada thus, I am not overly worried .. but we rely heavily on the US and we feel what they feel economically and otherwise. For a long time I have wondered if Osama was nothing more than a puppet .. I mean, he tried to encourage American voters to vote for Kerry .. like, was that for real? Does a terrorist really care? I don't think we're getting the whole truth, but that said, WWIII just might be on the horizon.

bin Laden and crew know that, ultimately, the party of the US president is irrelevant. During the Clinton years, we still maintained a military presense in Saudi Arabia (his main gripe with the US), we still bombed Iraq and our economic sanctions lead to deaths of thousands of Iraqi children (mostly due to Saddam's handling of the monies). Bush is simply adding fuel to the fires of hate with his reckless crusade to preserve Iraq's reserves (guarding against a future - eventual - coup in Arabia).

His goal behind championing Kerry was simply this: with the majority of the world's opinion already held against Bush, his ploy was to plead with the American citizenry to remove him, basically giving them the opportunity to help fix the problem. Being that we didn't, he can now more easily sell the deaths of future Americans to the moderate Muslim world through the (faulty) logic that since the people voted for him, they voted for his policies and actions (he's stated this in the past, that the public, ultimately, through its elected officials, dictates policy. Not true of course, but that's his faulty logic).

xicor said:
You've probably heard that Osama bin Laden has Said like three days ago that Al Queda Is Planning attacks on the US .How Do You Feel About This?

I believe that Obviously, the rest of the world wanted to go to war, because all the patriotic support for it. Remember the hanging of the flags? Did you by any chance have a flag hung outside of your house for the war?

1. I was always anti-Bush, and I think nuclear weapons should be destroyed and banned from ever being used.

2. I do have a flag hung on my wall, and it is the Union Jack. That just about sums up my sympathies for America.

Count_Filth said:
America doesn't need to change shit! its perfect just the way it is.
If your definition of perfect is a super-power tyrant, enforcing pseudo democracy as the self proclaimed police of the world, creating 1/3(?) of the world's waste, consuming the most resources, possessing the most weapons of mass destruction, globalizing at every opportunity at the expense of tradition or world culture, then yes, it is the perfect entity for the destruction of humankind.

Vital Remains said:
its probably a load of bullshit. I say nuke em.:headbang:
thanks for the intellectual input...seriously....

but if we nuked another country, either the rest of the world will fear us, or want to kill us, or cause world war III...but thats just my opinion.

Kenneth R. said:
If your definition of perfect is a super-power tyrant, enforcing pseudo democracy as the self proclaimed police of the world, creating 1/3(?) of the world's waste, consuming the most resources, possessing the most weapons of mass destruction, globalizing at every opportunity at the expense of tradition or world culture, then yes, it is the perfect entity for the destruction of humankind.

Fuch yea! Wouldn't want it any other way.