ot: Anyone going to see Down in Glasgow

Jockthrax

Mar 9, 2002
Glasgow
www.anthrax.com
Must say im looking forward to it, although i was dissapointed to read from the reviews so far that they didnt crack out a couple of Pantera tunes for old times sake.....

going to see down and very up for it i am too, but not at glasgow, i am at the london show, well one of them anyway :)

shame about the pantera, not too surprised tho, can see why they wouldnt........ s'long as they play lifer and stone the crow i'll be a very very happy man..........wonder how pissed anselmo will be, indecipherable as usual i am sure ;)

i was and have a ticket, but i cant go anymore. Going away for the weekend to get pished. Would have liked to have seen this. I love Down II, i think phil is so much better in Down than in Pantera. hope they do a new album

Headin to the Belfast show on the Monday, Metallica and Alice in Chains in Dublin on the Sunday followed by Down on the Monday.......... no gigs for two years then they all come at once!

Big fan of Nola, not so impressed with the second one but heh, any band with Pep in it is worth goin to see.

Ahfurfuksek! said:
Headin to the Belfast show on the Monday, Metallica and Alice in Chains in Dublin on the Sunday followed by Down on the Monday.......... no gigs for two years then they all come at once!

Big fan of Nola, not so impressed with the second one but heh, any band with Pep in it is worth goin to see.

Sounds like my kinda weekend, have fun.

Ahfurfuksek! said:

Heading to Down myself. Refusing to go see Metallica AGAIN at the RDS. Will have to meet up before/during the gig.