OT: Britney is fat now, who will carry the torch?

augdawg2 said:
The best thing about pregnant women is that you know what they've been doing :Spin:

Ms. Lohan is certainly pretty, no doubt!

My vote is Emily Perkins(from the Ginger Snaps movies), here's a picture since I'm sure most of you won't know who she is, she is a cutie 4 sure!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0673932/

AugDawg

little bevvie marsh has really grown up since killing off pennywise. hard to believe same chick. and i know this without clicking the imdb link...so there. i think other than seth green, she's the only one with a half decent career since then.
that's it, u guys can carry on the spank thread, altho my shower nozzle masturbation material is a chick fucking another chick.

"I'm All Wet Can I Come In?"

AAARRRGGGHHHH

girlnextdoor_elisha.jpg

Am waiting for a movie Anne Hathaway did called Havoc, hear it has nudity and a masturbation scene, I'll vote after I see that. Lohan is up there though.... :dopey:

tattooedsean666 said:
lindsay is nice but it scares me to think of the rumor of her hanging with bruce willis. I am by no means one that cares about age difference but something about that freaks me outo_O

Agreed, that is scary, not the age difference but Willis as a person, he´s being mean to his daughters boyfriends. He seems scared about them getting inside her panties... and then he goes of to fuck someone half his age.

GregadetH said:
So what? His ex wife is doin' the same thing.

Yeah, but Demi is not a hypocrite, she tells it like it is "Hi, I´m Demi and my toyboy here gives mad good head. My daughter told me she wanted one just like mine. Nice meet you, gotta fuck. Bye!"

MichiMikey said:
Am waiting for a movie Anne Hathaway did called Havoc, hear it has nudity and a masturbation scene, I'll vote after I see that. Lohan is up there though.... :dopey:
Anne Hathaway? Ain't that the lesbion banker chick from the Beverly Hillbillies? :err:

MikeyBong said:
Anne Hathaway? Ain't that the lesbion banker chick from the Beverly Hillbillies? :err:

Ellie May was do-able, but thats it off that show. Anne Hathaway is that girl from the princess diaries and such. Don't get freaked out! She is in her 20's ( i think :err: )