OT - Exclusive interview with Anthrax forum member danaholica

Social Distortion

The Voice of Reason
Sep 10, 2004
Lahti Rock City, Finland
1. You became a member in september of 2009, happy anniversary! That also makes you a NOOB, so what the hell makes you deserve an interview?!! I'm just joking of course. But really. I'm unemployed at the moment...so why not

2. What are some of your fondest memories posting here? Blast Beat and Alpha Male...YES BEFORE MY TIME BUT...that was an interesting period.

3. Sell me on your favorite Anthrax song. This can change from week to week.I would have to say Catharsis...the song is so well written. I think we can all relate to it lyrically.

4. What tips can you give us on achieving confidence? Always maintain good posturing ,keep your chin up and dont bullshit people or yourself.Thinh before you speak. keep it real.

5. Where do you officially stand in the ever going war of JB vs JB? I grew up with Joey and I thought when they let him go they were done.I was wrong, When I first heard SOWN I was blown away by the diversity in the song writing and how well his voice worked over that style of music.I lean more towards John Bush

6. What's going on with your life? Bracing my self for Shoulder Surgery...sucks

7. What is your most precious personal memory of Anthrax? The paradise in Boston Ma. 2000 Killer A's tour.The tour Joey backed out of.Anthrax tore the roof of the sold out Paradise for 2 plus hours.Bush ruled the crowd and I got to hear them play the full spectrum of the catalog.Not just the standards

8. How many bands have you seen live and who had the best live show? To many to mention, But here are a few in no specific order...COC 99' Kiss 96'87'98' Metallica 89'92' Death Angel 90' Anthrax 90'93'99'00' Pantera 99'00' Slayer 90'98' Van Halen 98' Motley Crue 86'88'97'
Iron Maiden 99'00'....all in the Boston area.

9. What are your goals for 2011? To be healther, stronger and take care of Business

WORD ASSOCIATION:

Mr.Wu-Fu man Chu
DumbAss-Obama
Deege-Bush
Trashard-D.R.I.
DarrellDethSDMF-BLS
scottishthrax-Braveheart
JohnnieChechz-Bush
Matt Bello-Frank
Antwax-Interwaxing
Anthrax_Mosher-Pit
sufferer-Purified with pain
gerardomosh-What is it
emtfhII-Blah
Whiplash402-Acting like a maniac
ironmaidenfan09-Sharon Sucks
eighteeschick-Yummy
Vomit-Never
whitey131-White Power
KY_Fried442-Stomp
spacebeer-you can never have enough beer
6er-12 pack
danaholica-Angels in my Heart Devils in My eye's
Interviews-Anything with Phil
Music-Whatever sounds good
El Cool Magnifico-Enrico Palatso
Black Sabbath-Doom
Underwear-None
Rocky II-Mr T.
Non-alcohol beer-Pussy
Food-Chinese

THIS OR THAT:

The Ballad of Dwight Fry or The Ballad of Jimi Hendrix: Hendrix
Home cooking or restaurant: Depends on who is doing the cooking
Guitar or vocals: Vocals
Schwarzenegger or Stallone: Arnold
Belladonna or Nelson: Joey
Overweight or underweight women: Somewhere in between
2000's or 2010's: 2000's
MMA or Boxing or Wrestling: Boxing

Oh, I'm not sorry about it! I wrote a book about it. It's called "Men are from mars and my whore ass wife likes to fuck people from mars"