OT: Insomnia like a mo fo.

It's 4:40 here in NY and I can't sleep worth a shit. On that note though I came up with the idea I am gonna record a song for v day comming up. Anyone got any ideas as to what songs are good and mushy? :lol: :Smug:

Fuck Her Gently by Tenacious D

And I have perpetual insomnia, so I feel ya.

insomnia has to be a musician thing. i sleep at the oddest hours ever and just stay up forever. I was up like 30 hours yesterday, got home at 5am and slept until 11pm. I basically hibernated. But then sometimes I can't sleep for a longass time. This is without any caffiene or anything too, I've pretty much forced myself off caffiene. just water, fruit juices, and alcohol now. crazy.

insomnia has to be a musician thing. i sleep at the oddest hours ever and just stay up forever. I was up like 30 hours yesterday, got home at 5am and slept until 11pm. I basically hibernated. But then sometimes I can't sleep for a longass time. This is without any caffiene or anything too, I've pretty much forced myself off caffiene. just water, fruit juices, and alcohol now. crazy.
it's 5:30 PM here and I just woke up. I got up at 6:00AM for school yesterday :err: