ot: random fact about you thread

In one of most un-metal professions...I have a Master's Degree with a focus on international business and am currently working with the FBI and Department of Justice.

NARC!

Random fact: I worked a full night shift every night while in high school to be able to afford my second guitar: A 29 fret Washburn. 18 years later I still have it & you'd be surprised by how many albums it's wound up on.

James Murphy said:
you should have read the whole thread. i give up.

woops, haha, I meant to put a smiley after my comment. My apologies if you thought I was trying to be a wise guy. Definitely not my intent. I was actually trying to say I agreed with you *and* was also quite shocked BNB worshipped hasselhoff in the shower. :) My sarcasm/tone didn't translate so well on the web. Anyhow, cheers man!

Charlie

I like photoshop.
murphandfriends8en.jpg

random fact about me? here's one: i'm actually taller than Chuck Norris and David Hasslehoff.

another: i have a black-belt in Fuhk Yhu

;)

silverwulf said:
In one of most un-metal professions...I have a Master's Degree with a focus on international business and am currently working with the FBI and Department of Justice.
Interesting because I'm working on my degrees in Sociology and Criminology and a career in the FBI is one of the options that I'm considering.