Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
O shit, I thought he was referring to something else. Sorry :ill:

La Rocque said:
Fact: I know its early in the year but my lawn need to be cut and flowers are popping up everywhere -

I'll get over there asap :lol:

having reached the dreaded length of about 3500 replies, this thread is going to be closed.

however, i don't think a new one with the same name is a good idea. if you take a look around you'll notice that all generic threads that do not deal with a specific subject quickly turn into random chatting. i understand that it's sometimes not pointless and a way for users to socialize in a relaxed environment, but it doesn't make much sense to have 4 or 5 such threads, and to give them titles that stray from the actual content.

this is why from now on all the chatting, personal comments, full reports on one's health (physical or mental) are to be kept to the place currently known as the "feelings" thread. i'll certainly be lenient when it comes to other random comments appearing elsewhere, in part because i can't expect everyone to read this message, and in part because it's only natural to go slightly off-topic in some cases.
still, i expect that, in time, everybody will conform to the new rule. once the feelings thread has reached critical mass, the new one shall also have a title more in tune with its content.

Status
Not open for further replies.