Strange Fact

i found something strange about me....im deathly afraid of Clowns and Spiders (a lot of people are afraid of spiders) but clowns scare the living shit outta me...i almost cried once when i went six flags last year for Halloween

I don't really know if I'm left or right handed, I eat/write with left hand, but I might sometimes draw (on blackboard for example) with right hand, I play club games like golf, hockey, baseball etc from the lefty side.. But then again, for example I bowl with my right hand, as its my stronger hand, and also play guitar right handed and do various other stuffs with right hand.

Same here, I can do most of the things with both hands (write, draw, use mouse) and I can switch hand on the fly, no time needed for adjusting. But then there is things like dealing cards and opening bottles that I always l do like left handed. And all sports I do like right handed. Weird.

Another weird thing is that I can't swallow normal sized pills, I instantly throw up.

It takes glass one million years to decompose, which means it never wears out and can be recycled an infinite amount of times!

During your lifetime, you'll eat about 60,000 pounds of food, that's the weight of about 6 elephants!

The sun is 330,330 times larger than the earth!

It takes glass one million years to decompose, which means it never wears out and can be recycled an infinite amount of times!

During your lifetime, you'll eat about 60,000 pounds of food, that's the weight of about 6 elephants!

The sun is 330,330 times larger than the earth!
Make that something like 90,000+ for we increasingly obese American slobs.

In relation to the lefty/righty thing- I write and eat with my left hand, but can/usually do everything else righty. I can't use a mouse with my left hand at all. Once I picked up guitar, which I play righty, I developed my right hand and arm.

I taught myself to write cursive when I was 4. Come 3rd(8/9yrs) grade I taught the other kids how to do it cause the teacher sucked.