Strange Fact

I have a twin brother who was born feet first, now he is a total emo fuck who rocks out to a7x all day... I shall kill him one day.

No speak of killing a twin! Nikki's a precious twin! She and her brother require each other very much for balance til they find partners to smack them in line

I am left handed at writing, but do everything else right handed.

I have never turned in ANY school papers for 2 whole years. Except this paper just now, which was about COB. :lol:

I'm paranoid. When i walk across the graveyard when going home from school i hear footsteps behind me. I often check and no one is there. Srsly!

I have this need to line things up straight.

NOTHING makes me sick or angry. For example gore movies, they have no effect. The only thing that makes me angry is people abusing kittens (and cats).

I have Social Phobia.

-My left foot has always been about half a centimeter longer than my right foot.
-I'm not sure if I'm left handed or right handed. I was forced in primary school to learn to write with my right hand, while I was lefthanded. So now I can do basically everything with both hands.
-Whenever I see someone "metal" on the streets, I look the other way if it's possible.