Your favorite Final Fantasy Bad Guy?

• Sephiroth

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Ultemicia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kuja

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Has anyone played Final Fantasy X yet? How is it?

I thought the last guy on Final Fantasy 2 ( the supernintendo one)
was the coolest one. I don't have a clue what his name was though.

Sephiroth and Seifer, I would say, but Ultimecia is hot :lol:

I've only played VII and VIII, so that's all I know. The Inquisitor chick from Vagrant Story is purty. Sydney (bad guy) rockseseses.

The following is from www.ffonline.com

--

We’ve all met Kuja before: he appears in our sleep, walks just a step behind us, and preys on our every secret and desire. He is a living dichotomy, two halves of a whole. You see, beneath that perfect grin, Kuja is the angel and the devil. His eyes light up with a piercing fire and his words are nectar sweet; all the more to charm you with, he says. But what is it that drives him so? And why do we embrace his poetic venom so willingly? After all, Kuja wouldn’t hesitate to give you a vampire’s kiss and quickly plunge a dagger into your chest. That would probably be his obsessive way of never letting you go, to ensure that both of you were together forever. Because he was manufactured, it served as a catalyst for his belief that only the strong survive. In his eyes, the weak were to be despised and he would never allow himself to succumb to such a fate. At the same time, however, there is a morbid love that possesses and is not afraid to show it. Kuja could be composed of two elements of opposing harmony that never usurp one another: virtues and sins, good and evil, male and female. And to think it was all concocted together to form such a beautiful nightmare.

“A fantastic mix of different villain qualities, Kuja is cool and epic, cruel and violent, funny and sarcastic, and tragic and understandable at the same time. His motives are some of the best ever, and his presence is excellent. His intelligence and manipulation are fantastic, and the tragic irony of his life is simply amazing.”

Well with those choices you have to pic seph. I mean his sword was just soo cool.

on ff 2 (for snes) the bad guys name was Golbez and it was Cecils brother. Or at least he was the bad guy until the end of the game and then they found out that some alien was controling him and I can't remember what his name was but he was like a big brain in space :lol:

I think my favorite bad guy was Kefka (spelling ?) the on on ff3 for snes. He was just crazy and always laughed at everything it was funny :lol:

Originally posted by Opth_001
Well with those choices you have to pic seph. I mean his sword was just soo cool.

on ff 2 (for snes) the bad guys name was Golbez and it was Cecils brother. Or at least he was the bad guy until the end of the game and then they found out that some alien was controling him and I can't remember what his name was but he was like a big brain in space :lol:

I think my favorite bad guy was Kefka (spelling ?) the on on ff3 for snes. He was just crazy and always laughed at everything it was funny :lol:

That alien's name was Zermus. He wasn't a big brain, but an evil villian of the same race as Golbez and that old guy who's name I can't even pronounce, let alone remember. The monster he transforms into at the end, Zeromus, does look like a big brain though.

My favorite villian is Kain. He was probably the coolest villian there is when he was possessed by Golbez and turned evil.

Kefka is a close second, Kuja third, Meister Seymour fouth. Seymour is getting up there.

Sephiroth was overrated in my opinion, and Ultimecia just plain sucked since she was virtualy nonexistent until the final battle. Seifer looked cool, but he sucked as a villian.

Originally posted by Belial

That alien's name was Zermus. He wasn't a big brain, but an evil villian of the same race as Golbez and that old guy who's name I can't even pronounce, let alone remember. The monster he transforms into at the end, Zeromus, does look like a big brain though.

ohh yeah that right, and that old guys name is FaSoYa that's who your talking about right :)

I would have to agree about Kain but I didn't but him as a bad guy since he was under Golbez's control. One time I renamed Kain as Asshole and when they where following him to the tower and I think it was Cecial he said "that… that… Kain" it ended up coming out as "that… that… asshole" :lol: man you know I had too much time on my hand