OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok time to post some myspace hotties

914588347_l.jpg

804216256_l.jpg

855189531_l.jpg

And now for the onslaught of "OMG THOSE CHICKS ARE UGLY, YOU FREAK RET YOU LIKE UGLY TRYHARD GAWTH CHICKS"

so, I know, most of the girls I posted were well into there 20's as well. I was just making a point.

oh, and the whole naughty gothic catholic school girl thing is done to death.

If you dont have anything nice or constructive to contribute to the convo, then dont say anything atall please.

(you're glad i had the patience to type that instead of plain telling you's to fuck off)

Ret- said:
If you dont have anything nice or constructive to contribute to the convo, then dont say anything atall please.

(you're glad i had the patience to type that instead of plain telling you's to fuck off)

is that to me or to yngster? you can be defensive all you like, but everyone has had good and bad comments to make about all of the girls posted so why be up in arms about this one?

It just gets old, I've posted similar styled chicks in the past and EVERY single time I get the same replies and theres just no reason to post them AGAIN, and if you dont like them or care about them.. why even consider posting? which also then leads me to posting THIS explanation for probably the 10th time AGAIN.

Maybe I should just stop posting? I was just trying to stop Jax from stopping the thread, and now you guys provoke exactly the reasons why she was going to close it anyway, discussion that goes off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.