OT: Your Top 3 "Most beautiful girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look closely, after a few minutes, yo may be able to see the waterfall..... wait. Wrong picture. And ToRuinAll called me from Dream Theater, and he said he still can't find the waterfall.

01-arch.enemy.jpg

Angela is awesome!!! \m/

that Arab chick has awesome eyes, actually the overly photoshopped pale one has beautiful eyes too, tho i suspect theyre contacts.. not that im complaining i wouldnt mind a pair like that just to mix it up a bit

The blonde looks like a try hard, but nice sword

Angela Gossow is mearly passing. I never understood the "Omg teh hawt" attitude that everyone seems to have about her.

Thraxz said:
Angela Gossow is mearly passing. I never understood the "Omg teh hawt" attitude that everyone seems to have about her.

Because she IS. look at that body and the clothes! Pure awesome hotness. and her voice is beyond amazing

Angela is like a 7, i dont see what the big deal is...

My crush is kelly clarkson. I know, i know it's really un-metal, but that girl can sing like hell and she is one of my guilty pleasures... (not to mention she's hot)...

War_Blade said:
My crush is kelly clarkson. I know, i know it's really un-metal, but that girl can sing like hell and she is one of my guilty pleasures... (not to mention she's hot)...
Exactly what he said.
It's hard to post truly un-metal stuff here, but that's what we like.

Beelzebub said:
I guess everyone has their moments where they don't look 100% at their best but sometimes she looks like a man.

War Blade said:
Angela is like a 7, i dont see what the big deal is...

yeah she is VERY masculine, but I'd much prefer a guy who thinks she is hot because she is cool and growls like a goddess rather than some bimbo who IMO has nothing going for them besides 'aesthetic appeal'.

SilentRealm said:
yeah she is VERY masculine, but I'd much prefer a guy who thinks she is hot because she is cool and growls like a goddess rather than some bimbo who IMO has nothing going for them besides 'aesthetic appeal'.
That, and the fact that she is wearing the most ridiculous shirt ever in that pic.

SilentRealm said:

Now I'm not going for scene points or anything silly like that here but I took into consideration what you said there and on 2nd thoughts (and by looking at other pictures of her) I agree. I wasnt thinking of the many other extremely more better looking females I've seen compared to her... :loco:

Status
Not open for further replies.