Other bands

Detric

Banned
Mar 16, 2004
Stralia`!
Hi guys. This is my first thread some Iam kinda new here. I really like this site.

I was reading the little book inside Blackwater Park...You know what I mean..I dont know what it is, but that little book you allways get with a cd! And Opeth thanks: Arch Enemy, Cradle Of Filth and In Flames. I dont like them that much but I was just wondering why they did that? Have they been touring together or something?

Well see you around :)

Still Life, I think.

"Just push play."

You should check out all of those bands just out of sheer interest I guess...Arch Enemy and In Flames are the ones I like (well, liked) of the three.

If you read it carefully you will see that they proclaim, In Flames, their arch enemy. Furthermore, they say that the mothers of In Flames were mean bitches who didn't take care of their children and let them sleep in cradles of filth.

They were doing that hoping the other bands would also mention them. No band was naming them in any booklet, and so they stopped writing band names in their booklets. ;-)

Booklet or sleeve, really. And did it ever occur to anyone here that bands may thank other bands for inspiring them in some way? Sheesh. They don't need to have personal relationships with them or anything.