Other bands..

Hell-o Lady Mordeth,

the answer to your question depends on what Tad Morose you're talking about. I suppose you're into "new" Tad Morose from what I know so far.
For me there's "old" and "new" Tad Morose but I cannot tell other bands to both of them.. *still thinking of possible bands*

Hi there :)
I mean the "new" Tad Morose.
Cause I love the music they do, but all groups are totally different from each other (like Judas Priest, Iron Maiden..)..so that`s why I would like to hear if there are any other group who has the same music style :)

Yeah, I'm not really sure. I guess you could call the newer stuff "power metal" (I hate to label it). So that would lead you to other "power" bands;

Lost Horizon
Silent Force
Virgin Steele
even Iron Madien
Gamma Ray
Helloween
Jag Panzer
Blind Guardian
etc.

But it's all up to the listener. Some people hear all sorts of different styles (that's why some will disagree with what I have said). But it is a start. If you want something along the same vein as their new stuff then those bands above do provide somewhat of the same kind of music.

Spudd

It's hard to say really, but other bands that are quite similar are

(those that Spudd mentioned)
Dark Moor
Edguy
Freedom Call
HammerFall
Insania

-Nero

I just can't help put post a :D here for reasons especially Silkie will know.

Well, I haven't been to the festival but I was informed about the happenings on a regular basis :D
I'm sure it's been great until Silkie had this accident (see other thread..)

Hehe....other bands like TM?

Slayer!
smileyshot22.gif

:lol:

Not really similar but I think you should all check out:

Savatage
Evergrey
Nevermore

They are all different from Tad Morose but everyone I know who likes TM also loves the bands above.

Originally posted by 13th angel
and me...........I still havn't heard evergrey though:eek:
:eek: :eek: :eek:
John!!!!!! You have to check them out!! Try any song from their latest disc "In search of truth" and you will see! :)
And there's also an Evergrey board on UM ;) :D

I have heard Hammerfall, Nevermore and Brainstorm before, but must say that they are none of my favorites.
Hammerfall is ok..
Ahh..good to be back..have been away for 3 weeks in lovely Denmark :)