Other than the show....

Tess

Jul 25, 2002
North Carolina
What will you be doing during your stay in Denmark?

Since I have never been out of the USA (YAY FIRST TIME!) we are heading there a week before the show to make the most of our trip. We are going to Sweden, to a viking museum (Justin, you're in charge of this because I have NO IDEA), I'm sure we'll hit LOTS of bars and we want to sing karaoke somewhere (stupid American girls ;)), ANNNNND hopefully some nice guys will take us SHOPPING, too :saint: OH and I want to go to a soccer game, too! KasperGram?!?!?! Then of course we have the awesome show to look forward to!

What do you guys/girls have planned? :headbang:

We'll (the three of us) arrive early Thursday afternoon. We intended to do some sightseeing in town, they garanteed me it's thousend times less boring than we've experienced in downtown Atlanta.

I bet we'll see some nice bars, restaurants and some touristic points of interest (i was told to visit at least Nyhavn).

There's only Thurday afternoon, evening/night, and Friday/Saturday during daytime to see some of KØbenhavn.

I've spent a couple of days in Copenhagen before and i took the walk around the city center then. Nyhavn is nice for those who like to check it out. For me this time there will be little time to check out more of the city, and the day after the festival i'm flying to Germany to spend 4 days there.

Very good plan, Kirsty! :kickass:

Sounds like we need to add Nyhavn to our list of things to do?!

1) you weren't supposed to get drunk, remember? ;-)

2) Nyhavn is the coolest place IN THE SUMMERTIME. Right now it's just boring bars (actually, more like bodega's/pub's for the losers to hang out - yeah, yeah, see you there :)), and it's really not worth spending any time there except for just a quick walk-through.

c.

1) you weren't supposed to get drunk, remember? ;-)

2) Nyhavn is the coolest place IN THE SUMMERTIME. Right now it's just boring bars (actually, more like bodega's/pub's for the losers to hang out - yeah, yeah, see you there :)), and it's really not worth spending any time there except for just a quick walk-through.

c.
I thought my drinking privileges were given back? :( YOU think it's boring because you live there. We will probably think it is AWWWWESOME!

Oh, well. You're the boss!

I thought my drinking privileges were given back? :(

It's something you've got to earn the right to ... and I don't think you've shown you're back on the right path yet, to validate me handing you back your drinking privileges. You know you do stupid things when you're drunk and then spend week after week regretting it. Right? :heh:

YOU think it's boring because you live there. We will probably think it is AWWWWESOME!

That might be true. But, seriously speaking, Nyhavn is such a cool place in the summertime. People sit by the boats and just relax with a beer in hand. In winter it's just a windy and cold place to sit, and the bars there are really lousy.

I know a lot of better places :kickass:

Oh, well. You're the boss!

EXACTLY !!!!!!!!!!
c.

It's something you've got to earn the right to ... and I don't think you've shown you're back on the right path yet, to validate me handing you back your drinking privileges. You know you do stupid things when you're drunk and then spend week after week regretting it. Right? :heh:
That might be true. But, seriously speaking, Nyhavn is such a cool place in the summertime. People sit by the boats and just relax with a beer in hand. In winter it's just a windy and cold place to sit, and the bars there are really lousy.
I know a lot of better places :kickass:
EXACTLY !!!!!!!!!!
c.
If the last two weeks are any indication I'll surely NEVER get my drinking privileges back! What a sacrifice ;)

Don't forget: KARAOKE! :)

Get on the #6 bus eastbound.
Take the morning tour @ Tuburg brewery, then the #6 again to the west part of Cphn and the afternoon tour @ Carlsberg brewery:kickass:

Then you've prepared yourself for Nyhavn:saint::saint: