Other than the show....

All this talk about being drunk the whole time, is it only me that are coming for the music? :lol:

Just kiddin, but on a serious side, i was so drunk last year when i saw Dragonforce and Firewind that i dropped my camera on the concrete floor and broke it. Never again i said, so now it's a few beers during the shows and many after when my camera is put away:)

I've always thought of Nyhavn as a very expensive place to buy beer... But if i'm not mistaken, there should be various small bars - Værtshuse', with cheaper beers and more cozy atmosphere scattered around the area by The Rock? Could some of the locals perhaps come up with some suggestions?

I've always thought of Nyhavn as a very expensive place to buy beer... But if i'm not mistaken, there should be various small bars - Værtshuse', with cheaper beers and more cozy atmosphere scattered around the area by The Rock? Could some of the locals perhaps come up with some suggestions?

Sure, the entire area around The Rock is filled with bars, pick anyone :)

c.

Nice....just spent 10 minutes writing a lot of recommendations for sightseeings and bars....unfortunately this board throws you off, if you are not active for a long time (obviously less than 10 minutes). Hmmm...I was even funny in my post.....guess you'll have to imagine me being so and try to laugh.....damnit.

Lars

aka

bitterman...:mad:

Nice....just spent 10 minutes writing a lot of recommendations for sightseeings and bars....unfortunately this board throws you off, if you are not active for a long time (obviously less than 10 minutes). Hmmm...I was even funny in my post.....guess you'll have to imagine me being so and try to laugh.....damnit.

Lars

aka

bitterman...:mad:

That have happen to me as well, but i learned to copy the text before hitting the submit reply button...:p

Hmmm, opposite ends of the country. Though a train takes about 4 and a half hours and costs roughly 360 kr. DSB Train Times Website is a good site to check.

Or I'm sure you can get flights too....

Just checked Sterling.dk and you can get a flight from Copenhagen to Aalborg on the morning of the 8th of November at 0700 hours for 319 kr. Only takes 45 mins so you'd have all day to spend in Aalborg. There are later flights but they are more expensive at around 449 kr.

Hope that helps :)

xx Kirsty

Well... you should all remember the "10 kroners bar" as well friday and saturday from 1 till 2 .. it's there right? right!? I'm planning 10 beers in that one hour! Or maybe not...
When England played against Russia in the qualification I managed 9-10 pints during the match. Got so drunk that I wasn't allowed in some other place... don't know what happened after that... :loco: