Out of 10, how would you rate the new song?

The Grand Conjuration ?/10?

Votes: 4 2.1%

Votes: 2 1.1%

Votes: 2 1.1%

Votes: 14 7.4%

Votes: 24 12.8%

Votes: 54 28.7%

Votes: 51 27.1%

Votes: 29 15.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Then I'm sure there must have been something wrong with the forum. In theory they let you include up to a maximum of 20 options in every poll, and I remember a guy saying something like "learn from him, Rensei" or something... Kinda "Ghost Reverie" creepy stuff...

Demoke said:
Then I'm sure there must have been something wrong with the forum. In theory they let you include up to a maximum of 20 options in every poll, and I remember a guy saying something like "learn from him, Rensei" or something... Kinda "Ghost Reverie" creepy stuff...

hehe yeah, there's definitely a bug.

The "hardcore" breakdown that repeats in this song totally broke the song for me, and solidified my worse fears...... It's just hardcore beats OVER AND OVER and wow, there was a children of bodom tapping solo.... Woot.

What's with all people complaining about the sound quality? It's still up to par with the whole MAYH album which is the "boards favorite".

I gave it a 9, the drums totally rip and so do the guitars and Keyboards.

0 on the first listen. Luckily the moor also got a 0 on the first listen, and now it's one of my favorite opeth songs.