Out of Stock: The Great Cold Distance

Heliotropic_Rose

in the soil beneath
Nov 17, 2004
Austin, Texas
SO I've been poor as hell for like the past 2 years, but now I have some cash flow. I was just about to buy a couple of Kat albums (starting with the newest one cuz that's what i've been jamming to on youtube and their myspace) but they're out of stock.

So do you guys think you'll get anymore out in circulation pretty soon Blakkheim?

All I've seen in stores around here is TGCD or Live Consternation if any, but mostly no Katatonia. I did pick up Viva from a Newbury Comics out of state. I get almost all my music online. I don't drive so I can't go browsing the used cd selection at the sotres.

yep tons of em' . . . . .but I've never seen a Katatonia album in any of them.

Weird. I for one live in Arizona and even though metal is big here I'm fairly sure it's big there too, and you can find tons of them in every shop here. Hell even Best Buy has em'

My suggestion: Look harder!

Weird. I for one live in Arizona and even though metal is big here I'm fairly sure it's big there too, and you can find tons of them in every shop here. Hell even Best Buy has em'

My suggestion: Look harder!

Yeah man, it's fucking weird. I moved here from Oklahoma 7 months ago and even a hick state like oklahoma has Katatonia albums. I got Viva La Emptiness at a Hastings. But no worries. I found one on ebay that i'm gonna try get for cheap! So that's a plus.

Does Consternation come as a CD/DVD combo or do you have to buy just one or the other?