OverKill

JonnyD

Chef Metal
Jun 4, 2002
The Metal Kitchen
www.myspace.com
Overkill These guys are great Seen them a couple times Even got to meet them They were very cool....last time I saw them there was like 300 people at the show:( But we screamed like we were 10,000...............Awsome fukin Band

Aw man His band got to open for OVERKILL I'm Jelous:p!
Thats cool that would be a dream come true Fukin Love OverKill (Checking Soul Demise web site They opened for overKill Must be cool)

Originally posted by 77lisa77
overkill's awesome! My boyfriend's band opened for them at a bar in IL last year.
Like Johnny D said though there were only like 300 people there.

PS my boyfriends band is called Souls Demise
http://www.soulsdemise.com
the website hasn't been updated in a while but if anyone wants a CD, send an email to the email on there and I'll hook you up!

Would there be any MP3s eventually on the SOULS DEMISE website ? I´d be interested to hear them...

Lisas cool anyway Overkills one of the best bands I'v seen My favorite albums (cause well I cant list just one)are:
The Years of Decay
W.F.O.
The Killing Kind
OK if I keep going every album will be listed:hotjump:

Overkill is one of the most underrated bands going. I have seen them about eight times. I saw DD and Bobby at a bar before the last show I went to and met DD, he was cool. Bobby was on the phone so I didn't want to bother him. They kick ass and I will always support them. They need a live DVD with all there videos on it to boot.

Originally posted by DoAsISayNotAsIDo
They are great! I have FTUAB and Necroshine, they kick ass!

then buy ''i hear black'' and all of their other albums immediately.

best thing about overkill is they support their music all the time!

Love OVERKILL, but I didn't like the production that "Feel The Flame" had. The tunes are killer, I still think their best work was their 5 song demo.

The other albums are a good listen too.

I grew up with Overkill. I started listening to them when Taking Over came out and even now they are still kicking ass. I even got my little brother into them. I wish they would come to Phx so I could see them live