OverKill

I too had grwon up with Overkill...My personnal favorites are Feel the Fire, Taking Over, and Horrorscope. I really don't care for their stuff after Horrorscope, with the exception of "From the Underground and BElow", which is a good album.

JonnyD said:
All very good albums I'm a BIG Overkill fan myself They have been a very large influence to me
Oh yeh, Overkill are just plain awesome. I just got into them not too long ago, actually. Hey, what are your expectations for the new Overkill album?

Wicked Child said:
Oh yeh, Overkill are just plain awesome. I just got into them not too long ago, actually. Hey, what are your expectations for the new Overkill album?

I just listened to it yesterday And well it took a little getting used to. what I mean to say is Every Overkill Album sounds different And the new one is no exception!!!!

its due to be relesed March 25 I think But thankfully my fiance is on mirc So she downloaded it for me
:) It kicks ass I cant wait for it to come out Nothing like a new Overkill Album To Blow up my speakers with!!!!

I love overkill..have seen them several times over the years. I just ordered under the influence because i have not heard it in ages...can't wait...

linda

Help me out dudes. I'm getting into Overkill and I'm thinking of buying their Bloodletting album after downloading that Let It Burn song. So what do you all think of that album? Should I buy it?