Own Pictures Thread

Taliesin said:
Photos of cute girls
Parn666 looks good, too, from what I can see :p I take it the pics were made at the rockhard?

:err: I'm male....

And the pics were made at a benefice beach party in East-Austria for the Tsunami-victims...

Justinschut said:
even though they´re damn hard to find, I believe that somewhere there´s gotta be a couple of chicks that are hot AND have an IQ over 120

Don't look any further man, the answer is here...

paris_hilton.jpg
http://hinessight.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/paris_hilton.jpg

And once again the CoB board shows itself from the "mean and thirteen" side. Keep it coming lads!
Let me enjoy my cookies while CoB's emo rating sky rockets ^^

I was just kidding about the IQ thing.... but I don´t think Paris Hilton has an extremely high IQ though... but who cares, you can only look at her, it´s not like you can go up to her and start a conversation or something :p

Well, anyway... since I haven´t posted anything usefull (in this thread) in a while.. I´ll post some pics of myself.. the pics are small and the quality kinda sucks, but I made screenshots from a crappy DVD and that´s what you get. This was from when I was rehearsing with my band in Februari... we were messing around and switching instruments and stuff... here goes:

justin6di.jpg
justindrum0vk.jpg

justinbas29dn.jpg
casperjustin40uz.jpg

justin37kk.jpg

Aaaah, get it off

Justinschut said:
I was just kidding about the IQ thing.... but I don´t think Paris Hilton has an extremely high IQ though... but who cares, you can only look at her, it´s not like you can go up to her and start a conversation or something :p

Well, anyway... since I haven´t posted anything usefull (in this thread) in a while.. I´ll post some pics of myself.. the pics are small and the quality kinda sucks, but I made screenshots from a crappy DVD and that´s what you get. This was from when I was rehearsing with my band in Februari... we were messing around and switching instruments and stuff... here goes:

justin37kk.jpg

Aaaah, get it off

That guitar sucks right?

^she's ugly, stupid and a whore...in several ways

Those are the obvious elements. I hope her personality is alright. LOL

I've only taken online IQ tests and they have to be wrong....because I apparently have an IQ of 143.
I haven't taken a real one yet.

Anyway, Check out this other poster that my friend made, not as good as the one I posted a few pages back, but still sweet!
Möltar Xecution \m/!
poster2.jpg

Wings of a dream said:
That guitar sucks right?

No fuckin way... That guitar RULEZ it plays great and sounds awsome, especially when tuned to D and when you use a Boss Metal Zone

Thanatopsis said:
justin, play your jem, not that stupid thing

My Jem is great, but it´s not really a heavy metal guitar.... This was the only time I used that guitar for band practice, cuz we were playing in D instead of E. I normally don´t use it for the band, cuz the case for that thing doesn´t fit in the trunk of our drummer´s car and it doesn´t have a tremolo

And you call THAT camwhoring Testament? :lol: You'll learn. ;)

First impressions can be such a bitch. It's a pity everyone thinks you're so stupid now, that's unfair. You have the whole rest of the board and subsequent posts to prove just how stupid you are to us! :tickled:

:rolleyes: