Own Pictures Thread

Aren't they married. I must seem to be highly attracted to married women. =/

We aren't really married. We refer to each other as "wifes". it is kinda like a knickname for one another. theres meaning behond it. Don't worry, we don't just say we are married to get young guys on the internet horny. :lol:

The girl in the pics that BitchButcher is posting looks really fucking dirty. I wouldn't go near it. Probably catch something.

I dunno, she shows some skin. Ya ya ya, doesn't mean she's a skank, IMO. Just comfortable with displaying her body. IMO, that logic would label strippers as skanks or whores too.

Her looking dirty has nothing to do with being revealing though. She just looks like she don't shower and stuff. Probably smells like a sweaty man. Thats the vibe that I get from the way she looks anyway. But I wouldn't go near it.

I dunno, she shows some skin. Ya ya ya, doesn't mean she's a skank, IMO. Just comfortable with displaying her body. IMO, that logic would label strippers as skanks or whores too.

I consider strippers whores or skanks, or sluts. whatever you want to call them. Just my thoughts though...

giant-breast-implants.jpg
is that you :OMG: you look half as fat as you do on your avatar. ..well you got some huge balloons there. are they real?

to the neg repper, i have to disappoint you, a psychic said im gonna be a hundred and twenty...

Why was that?
I'm not going to say much on the subject. I figure that right now if I can't say anything nice then I won't say anything at all.

I wasn't expecting anything mean from you, I was only looking foreward for a person who was able to say something true about her... For exemple that she's not anorexic... She's underweight, but the most part of the girls in this forum are... That's all...