Own Pictures Thread

It seems like I have missed all the fun. Evgerything I wanted to say has already been said but I'll just use quotes to get my point across

Ummmmmm.......NO!

The ugly, fake, poser, attention seeking one?

No you don't need pride just false confidence.

and @ the pic :puke:

+7678967836540489573489757832364052345798573

Says fatty herself.

Again +7945237853498724389053543523656777846578243.666

Quite the opposite in fact

Yes, see there you are right. Use of inverted commas to express something you don't have

Because I really do care. Even if you were my hairdresser (Which thankfully your not as looking at you standing behind me in a mirror is scarier than anything else I can think of) I still wouldn't give two shits about what you have to say. And yes I do realise that responding could be misconstrued as giving shit. But it's not. I really dont care. I know I have split ends and I accept that I am not good looking. There is a lesson you need to learn.
:lol: You've typed all that for nothing. You could've just called her a histrionic narcissist.

and mr fucking potato head
PICT2856-2005.05.13-21.00.02.jpg

Don't request the ban of bitchbutcher, a forum needs someone like her :lol:

I still wonder that there are so many americans on this board, but the most hated person is a german :lol:

P.S. And I don't mean me :lol:

just finished makin a massive snow man with my bro and i took a few pics:

me and the snowman:

picture008tp5.jpg

and the snow man on his own lol:

picture009yr6.jpg

I said "She is not fighting with me"...that was refering to you.
Could I ask why you think it is good that I questioned you first?
It wasn't a dress up game. It gave me and GhostOfBodom something to do for half an hour. That's all. He didn't react to your post. I am just saying that I hope you let him say comments that you yourself say.
yep i understood you. i was just confirming it that we re not fighting ;). I find it good that you questioned me, because this is what i wanted. what we re doing right now :p. I didnt know the story behind gob. and he s free to say what he want, as he was before...

well I was wearing a Falloutboy hat so I can understand that :)
:lol: ...yea blame it on the hat :lol:

yeah, i know that too :D

Arsham you did care when i was there, remember lithium and homer the fights we had you took sides as welll
na ja good old days
hey man, we both agreed it was just funny fucking around afterwards, remember? ;)

Doucefolie and judith obliterates Bitchbutcher in both looks/attitude
fixed and 100% agreed, sorry alex ;)