Own Pictures Thread

ccc.jpg
:puke:
What's wrong with my face?? :(
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I wasn't expecting anything mean from you, I was only looking foreward for a person who was able to say something true about her... For exemple that she's not anorexic... She's underweight, but the most part of the girls in this forum are... That's all...

Okay. :)
I didn't think that you thought I would say something mean I was just explaining why I only said that Bitchbutcher isn't anorexic. It is true that many girls on here are underweight according to the average but I have two friends who truly were anorexic and although they are over it now are still very small so I don't personally class averagely underweight people as being particularly thin as a result.
If she wants to post pictures of herself then Bitchbutcher can do so however she likes. The only thing that I would have a problem with is the fact that she degrades others when they give a negative opinion.

Reactions: Bitchbutcher
i dont degrade those who have a neg opinion about "my looks", its the unblessed of intelligence that i despise.

If it's their stupidity that you hate so much then you are free to express your view on that but you have responded with comments about the way that they look which has nothing to do with levels of intelligence.

Could you answer this question for me please Bitchbutcher?
How exactly can you tell that GhostOfBodom has split ends from the picture that he posted?
Not that it matters. He had his hair cut anyway.

If it's their stupidity that you hate so much then you are free to express your view on that but you have responded with comments about the way that they look which has nothing to do with levels of intelligence.

Could you answer this question for me please Bitchbutcher?
How exactly can you tell that GhostOfBodom has split ends from the picture that he posted?
Not that it matters. He had his hair cut anyway.
for me a person with lack of intelligence is ugly. i dont think you can judge a person by looks. its like a shell, you look how you act, thats why so many, who didnt get the point said im ugly, anorexic etc. anorexic, skinny= evil, bitchy. that is how i acted. so i didnt see a pic and thought wow she/he is ugly so i ll say something mean about that one. i more thought how sad and annoying it is for those little teenage girrls to desperately seeking for attention through desperately trying to look sexy. or in case for the boys trying to look bad, metal. which makes them in my opinion the exact opposite.

to answer your question about the hair, you can see he has split ends, the hair is broken and some single hairs have different lengths.

for me a person with lack of intelligence is ugly. i dont think you can judge a person by looks. its like a shell, you look how you act, thats why so many, who didnt get the point said im ugly, anorexic etc. anorexic, skinny= evil, bitchy. that is how i acted. so i didnt see a pic and thought wow she/he is ugly so i ll say something mean about that one. i more thought how sad and annoying it is for those little teenage girrls to desperately seeking for attention through desperately trying to look sexy. or in case for the boys trying to look bad, metal. which makes them in my opinion the exact opposite.

to answer your question about the hair, you can see he has split ends, the hair is broken and some single hairs have different lengths.

You say that you can't judge someone by the way that they look and then you say that a person looks the way that they act. Those two statments contradict each other somewhat.
The people that said you were not good looking were doing so because it is their freedom to give their opinion on these boards. DouheFolie said that you were anorexic in response to your comments about her. It was a negative response to a negative stimilus. Also it is only an opinion that the teenage girls on here are "trying to look sexy and gain attention". Many people think that you are trying to get attention yourself. It doesn't neccessarily mean that that is what they are doing.

Would you mind stating what kind of picture of a teenage girl would class as not being attention seeking or attempting to be sexy?

You say that you can't judge someone by the way that they look and then you say that a person looks the way that they act. Those two statments contradict each other somewhat.
The people that said you were not good looking were doing so because it is their freedom to give their opinion on these boards. DouheFolie said that you were anorexic in response to your comments about her. It was a negative response to a negative stimilus. Also it is only an opinion that the teenage girls on here are "trying to look sexy and gain attention". Many people think that you are trying to get attention yourself. It doesn't neccessarily mean that that is what they are doing.

Would you mind stating what kind of picture of a teenage girl would class as not being attention seeking or attempting to be sexy?
no it doesnt contradict itself. because i didnt attac anyone just for the pic. i quoted douce folies statements, i dont care for her looks. and prettiness is a taste thing anyway. ppl can say their opinion, i never stopped anyone from doing so. i m pro free mind and expressing your opinion. im the one who ppl try to shut up (which obviously doesnt affect me) not the opposite.

^ She is not starting a fight with me. I am actually pleasently surprised at the way she is handling our conversatoin so far.

Bitchbutcher:Those two statments do still contradict each other.I never said that you tried to stop people from expressing their opinions you just don't too kindly to it when they do. All I have left to say now is that you were the one to initiate an attack on GhostOfBodom without any cause and I hope you give him to right to act the way that you do to comments of a similar nature. I don't have the details of any other incident and I'm not going to go through the threads and find them out so I cannot comment on any other conflict.

Oh, I would like to know it too! :D

Why don't you explain us Bitchbutcher? Or better, quote some pics that are not an attempt to gain attention or be sexy...

I've see yer husband :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so you can't really call me ugly when you're married to him :)

@heartless: were you going to buy these butterfly thingies in the background :lol: ?
I was actually, I mean :lol: I have to give your mom something in return for the all night buttsecks marathons
I know its a shitty photoshop but I cant be arsed spending any time on this.

:kickass: Same here this cunt ain't worth any time :lol::

dumbho2.png

^ She is not starting a fight with me. I am actually pleasently surprised at the way she is handling our conversatoin so far.

Bitchbutcher:Those two statments do still contradict each other.I never said that you tried to stop people from expressing their opinions you just don't too kindly to it when they do. All I have left to say now is that you were the one to initiate an attack on GhostOfBodom without any cause and I hope you give him to right to act the way that you do to comments of a similar nature. I don't have the details of any other incident and I'm not going to go through the threads and find them out so I cannot comment on any other conflict.
i 'm not fighting either, we 're just discussing a subject. And Kayos was the first one who questioned me. Which i find good.
yeah maybe about ghostofbodom, you re right. i just find all this dress up games ridiculous... i didnt notice him reacting on me, maybe i didnt see it...or dont remember.
I dont really see a conflict, cus i was making a provoking thread from the start. its not that i thought i will get thumbs up for that :lol:

I've see yer husband :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so you can't really call me ugly when you're married to him :)
didnt call you ugly, just felt puky after seeing your pic :ill: and the question about your face was a funny add:lol:

i 'm not fighting either, we 're just discussing a subject. And Kayos was the first one who questioned me. Which i find good.
yeah maybe about ghostofbodom, you re right. i just find all this dress up games ridiculous... i didnt notice him reacting on me, maybe i didnt see it...or dont remember.
I dont really see a conflict, cus i was making a provoking thread from the start. its not that i thought i will get thumbs up for that :lol:

didnt call you ugly, just felt puky after seeing your pic :ill: and the question about your face was a funny add:lol:

I said "She is not fighting with me"...that was refering to you.
Could I ask why you think it is good that I questioned you first?
It wasn't a dress up game. It gave me and GhostOfBodom something to do for half an hour. That's all. He didn't react to your post. I am just saying that I hope you let him say comments that you yourself say.

It seems like I have missed all the fun. Evgerything I wanted to say has already been said but I'll just use quotes to get my point across

and where is the point. i just post my pics. it s the pic thread.
just cus im hotter than you, calm down pussy cat.

Ummmmmm.......NO!

you remind me of some pop star, but i don't know ho :)

The ugly, fake, poser, attention seeking one?

you need pride to post yourself exposed like i do.

i have new piccis too:
l_3d28219220a0c4a6c788128301485b3f.jpg

No you don't need pride just false confidence.

and @ the pic :puke:

I highly doubt that.
EDIT; I forgot to quote...I'm a dumbass.

You are not hot bitchbutcher(???). Just cause you prance around in your underwear doesn't mean you are hot. You look like a fucking man in the first pic you posted. It is sad how some women sell themselves. REALLY is. And deadly is much more attractive. She is a natural beauty. You are fake.

+7678967836540489573489757832364052345798573

whatever...fatty

Says fatty herself.

Doucefolie obliterates Bitchbutcher in both looks/attitude

Again +7945237853498724389053543523656777846578243.666

Bitchbutcher hardly looks anorexic...

Quite the opposite in fact

i dont degrade those who have a neg opinion about "my looks", its the unblessed of intelligence that i despise.

Yes, see there you are right. Use of inverted commas to express something you don't have

Because I really do care. Even if you were my hairdresser (Which thankfully your not as looking at you standing behind me in a mirror is scarier than anything else I can think of) I still wouldn't give two shits about what you have to say. And yes I do realise that responding could be misconstrued as giving shit. But it's not. I really dont care. I know I have split ends and I accept that I am not good looking. There is a lesson you need to learn.