Own Pictures Thread

I went to the sea last weekend with my family

so this is me :)
zeeland043.jpg

and I think these 2 are pretty cool too
zeeland016.jpg

zeeland063.jpg

O RLY
Yeah, you are so right girl... I'm so ugly, I'm gonna cut my face tonight!
:loco:

Sorry, but your comment makes me neutral.

I already saw you on some pictures with your bf and I think you look a little better than the whore you posted.
believe me i d prefer a girl like you would find me ugly. i dont like compliments from superficials... and i have the right to state my mind dont i? not everyone in this world will finds u hoooot. i also didnt say u re ugly so calm down.
why is the issue if ppl find u pretty or not so important for u?

btw. ruins is not my bf

believe me i d prefer a girl like you would find me ugly. i dont like compliments from superficials... and i have the right to state my mind dont i? not everyone in this world will finds u hoooot. i also didnt say u re ugly so calm down.

btw. ruins is not my bf

sinse wen do u type like thies?

btw. ruins is not my bf

Hmm I'm not superficial at all :erk: well, you see me this way...but you don't have a proof. I mean, we are on a forum, not in real life.

You are angry because I said that you were not ugly?

Believe me, I am a good person,I don't praise myself and I'm a little shy.

I already wrote a message there for all girls...when I won for the hottest chick on CoBot forum (even if I am not, it depends of the tastes of everyone) aaand I wrote that all girls are winners etc