Own Pictures Thread

100_1534.jpg

My girlfriend Sumaya

Pretty girlfriend indeed Joe! You're a lucky man! :p

Pretty much what every building and street is made of in Quebec :p.
Toronto > Montreal!
:lol: I actually like Montreal more... well I would if it was an english town. The fact I don't understand the signs/the language kinda sucks but the city is cool nonetheless!

Get away ur mushroom head from her :mad:
LOOOOOOOOL! :lol:
Pretty girlfriend indeed Joe! You're a lucky man! :p
:oops: :oops: I know! :) Thank you!
Why is Joonas in that shop window?
:lol: I didn't get it at first but then I saw :p *is slow*
A better question, why is John Lennon in there :mad:!
:lol: It was one of three really big shops downtown Toronto with a bunch of metal shit, like tees, hoodies and patches/buttons and shit. Not really my style but it gave us something to do. This one was on Queen street beside the Condom Shack, another funny store! It's just like a 10 min walk from the Eaton's centre. There were two other shops, Poster world or something and one that was black metal only and sold fake I.D.'s but they were on Yonge street just past the HUGE HMV/Sam the Record man.

ok...well she's doesn't look originally from canada, and i don't mean that in a discriminating way! But i mean she's kinda colored..right? So maybe her paren't were born somewhere else or their parents?

and to the pic....you didn't buttfucked that duck like joonas, did you?!

But i mean she's kinda colored..right?

Um, she's half Kenyan.

and to the pic....you didn't buttfucked that duck like joonas, did you?!
LOOOOOOL!! :lol: :D!!!
Dude, Joonas 'loves sucking pussy' so you should get a kitten or a toy alternative and suck/kiss it. Then for the finishing touch, turn your picture green:D

Joonas this dicks are called pussies in english, it's a translation problem.

You missed the point. We used to make racist jokes, and now that you like somebody who would seemingly associate to a joke, it wouldn't be right to make that kind of remark:saint:

I got the joke, and I found it sort of funny :p I just don't like the 'n' word really, I don't say it. "Black" jokes would have sufficed. And I don't "just now" like her :lol: We've been dating for almost a year, March 16th is our anniversary. Besides, if some asshole that doesn't like you reported that you'd get banned most likely.

On second thought nevermind, I think that word is tolerated now by Deron, ask him I'm confused.

I don't think he cares as long as you're not like maliciously saying it to someone who is actually gay and you know it. Like, "YOU FUCKING FAGGOT! DIE YOU SHITSTABBER!"

<Jaayy> I like my coffee the way I like my my pals.
<Naive-EOC> Dead?
<Derid-EOC> In the Field?
<Ball-licker> In jail?
<Humur> Killing each other?
<Naive-EOC> Stealing?
<Sailym> Covered in blood?
<Humur> 5$ a piece?
<Derid-EOC> Stupid?
<Jaayy> ...
<Jaayy> BLACK YOU FUCKING RACIST BASTARDS! I LIKE MY COFFEE BLACK!