Own Pictures Thread

100_1505.jpg

Look! It's Emoman! He posseses the power to shoot razorblades from his wrists and tears from his eyes!

100_1469.jpg

Where Silent Joe Stand Guard

100_1512.jpg

Sun and Steel

100_1532.jpg

Trademark Heartless pic

100_1534.jpg

My girlfriend Sumaya

Hmm I'm not superficial at all :erk: well, you see me this way...but you don't have a proof. I mean, we are on a forum, not in real life.

You are angry because I said that you were not ugly?

Believe me, I am a good person,I don't praise myself and I'm a little shy.

I already wrote a message there for all girls...when I won for the hottest chick on CoBot forum (even if I am not, it depends of the tastes of everyone) aaand I wrote that all girls are winners etc

Put your avatar back ;)

100_1505.jpg

Look! It's Emoman! He posseses the power to shoot razorblades from his wrists and tears from his eyes!

100_1534.jpg

My girlfriend Sumaya

Omg get out of Claires lol... and pretty G/F

Hmm I'm not superficial at all :erk: well, you see me this way...but you don't have a proof. I mean, we are on a forum, not in real life.

You are angry because I said that you were not ugly?

Believe me, I am a good person,I don't praise myself and I'm a little shy.

I already wrote a message there for all girls...when I won for the hottest chick on CoBot forum (even if I am not, it depends of the tastes of everyone) aaand I wrote that all girls are winners etc
my point is, who cares who finds who pretty and the hottest. this issue is really getting on my nervs.
im sorry i was bitchy. of course i dont know the real you. this is all just internet. so im done with discussing, i come to the conclusion you re actually not as bad as i thought :lol:
i bet if ppl would meet in real life they would totally act different. but i wouldnt take all the stuff here too serious.

btw. i never said you re ugly

i wasn't in that poll:loco:

*no offense to you roxane*

en evelyn ik heb nog nooit eerder een foto van jou gezien lekker ding:loco: